bizhub PRESS C1070/C1060 Series..
Starting from a clean sheet, Konica Minolta has designed the bizhub PRESS C1070/C1060 to meet new generation digital challenges.
Especially engineered for print professionals, these machines offer outstanding colour reproduction, registration and stability along with excellent overall print quality. They can be configured for a wide range of tasks, with a comprehensive range of modular in-line finishing options. The bizhub PRESS C1070/C1060 is a complete new design using proven reliable technology and industry insight and experience.
Increase your profitability with maximum productivity.
Dedicated to the needs of print professionals.
The bizhub PRESS C1070/C1060 are newly designed to maintain high-level productivity in the toughest workflow environments.
• Highly reliable, flexible and productive with fast print speeds in colour and monochrome of 71 impressions per minute (C1070) and 61 impressions per minute (C1060).
• Featuring proven, advanced Konica Minolta precision print technology in hardware and versatile software, the bizhub PRESS C1070/C1060 delivers outstanding quality.
• Proprietary Konica Minolta developments like Simitri HDE and S.E.A.D. IV satisfy even the most discerning customers’ quality expectations.
• With impressive media flexibility, the bizhub PRESS C1070/C1060 meets virtually any print job request, including paper formats from A5 to SRA3 (max 330 x 480 mm) and weights ranging from 62 to 300 gsm.
• Advanced finishing facilities provide essential impact to boost customers’ business opportunities. With an extensive range of finishing options including booklet trimming and perfect binding, the finishing capabilities of the bizhub PRESS C1070/C1060 are truly comprehensive.
Helping printers to meet their environmental commitments.
With all-round capabilities, the bizhub PRESS C1070/ C1060 boasts a number of features that reduce the impact on the environment.
• Konica Minolta promotes sustainable development and integrates environmental and social perspectives into its business strategies.
• As part of its zero-waste manufacturing concept, Konica Minolta strives to minimise the ecological impact of its products with efficient environmental activities throughout all stages of the product lifecycle.