High Chroma Digital Press
Greater Vibrance, Endless, Freedom..
Experience the World’s Most Revolutionary Digital Press.
Superb Colour reproduction with high performance – New world of colour reproduction with enhanced performance. The wide colour gamut of AccurioPress C83hc High Chroma Toner expands new printing business opportunities.
Superb colour reproduction
• Only one electro-photo system that reproduces colours close to sRGB that is never been reproduced with ordinary CMYK systems.
• By the selectable print mode, both of colours close to sRGB and colours closer to CMYK can be obtained with one system.
• Automated colour and registration adjustments enhances production time that directly hit to the proﬁt by new optional Intelligent Quality Optimiser IQ-501.
• Real time colour and registration correction functions of IQ-501 promises to maintain the highest quality of print products.
• High productivity (81ppm/A4), high capacity paper handling and high spec ﬁnishing options for high volume printing
• Wide paper weight compatibility up to 350gsm.
• Excellent versatility with class leading banner printing, envelope printing and texture paper printing capabilities
– Power of colour reproduction
– Automated adjustments to maintain the highest quality
– Excellent versatility
– High productivity
Enhanced Reliability Empowered Productivity
The AccurioPress C3080 series is designed to deliver all your printing expectation. With improved machine technology, offering higher quality print materials with greater reliability and stability.
The Intelligent Quality Optimiser [IQ-501] enables automated colour management and front-to-back registration adjustment. High quality is maintained thanks to real-time monitoring and adjustments during printing, contributing not only to cost reduction with less waste but also to improve customer satisfaction.
– Superior Image Quality
The Simitri HDE Toner ensures a high level of compatibility with various types of media and enables realisation of ideal natural textures. In addition, it requires only a small amount of heat for fusing, signiﬁcantly reducing power consumption.
AccurioPress ﬂexibly supports various print jobs including 350gsm thick paper and maximum 1,300mm banner printing as well as auto duplex banner printing and low cost, stable envelope printing. The enhanced capability to handle a variety of print jobs contributes to expansion of new services and business opportunities.
Konica Minolta Image Controller [IC-605] featuring high afﬁnity with the advanced job & colour management. Konica Minolta’s exclusive internal image controller delivers a powerful, affordable colour management solution that supports Konica Minolta Solution Platform Open API and IWS-related applications. The new web-based job management interface lets the user manage their jobs in any web browser without the need to install proprietary software.
– Inline Finishing
A diverse inline ﬁnisher lineup for added value. Accomplish more with a range of inline ﬁnishing options that efﬁciently meet the needs of diverse output formats and differentiate companies form the competition.
ACCURIOPRESS C14000/C12000 SERIES..
SET YOUR BUSINESS FREE WITH EFFORTLESS SIMPLICITY
AccurioPress 6136/6120 A3 Monochrome Production Machine
Konica Minolta C2070/C2060
Expand Endless Possibilities With an Advanced Solution
AccurioPRESS the new standard for Digital Colour Printing. As a graphics professional, your client looks to you to get their vision to market.
Bold – Vivid Color – Precision quality
Great Colour Consistency & Stability, Outstanding Quality, Brilliance that Surpasses Offset Printing.
Konica Minolta specialists are there to help your business every step of the way!
We’ve set the standard in colour. Now we’re redefining media capability
At the heart of the AccurioPress C2070/C2060 is versatility — with a range of media options that expand the print products you can offer your clients.
Powerful finishing options that power your business
The AccurioPress C2070/C2060 has a robust variety of finishing capabilities to meet your needs
Konica Minolta’s internal image controller was developed in-house for powerful, affordable colour management.
• Job Centro functionality lets you manage the queue, edit pages, job tickets and much more
• Colour Centro technology lets you edit colour with visible adjustments on screen. You’ll have all the colour tools you need, including calibration, tone curve adjustment, an expandable library of spot colours and more
• Fiery and Creo image controller options give graphic professionals advanced colour management and production benefits. Both deliver improved colour performance and upgraded functions, including hot folders, advanced colour profiling, spot colour libraries and integration into third-party systems
- Commercial Print
- In-Plant /CDRs
Rapidly process jobs with an easy-to-use interface, new high-speed dual scanning, great printing quality and robust finishing options.
- Print fo Pay
As ell as our global environment
- Planet Ark
Our exclusive Simitri HDE toner formulation uses plant-based biomass material to reduce environmental impact. Our presses use recycled PC/ABS resins and bioplastics in many of the machine panels, providing a highly resilient material
- Ecivision 2050