– Duty Cycle Up to 2.5 million/month
– Print Speed Up to 140ppm
– Automated Engine Linearisation
– Automated Duplex Registration
– Automated Profiling
– Real-Time Adjustments
– Purge Function
– Long-Lasting Parts & Consumable
– Accurate Front to Back Registration
– Fushing-Rolling Mechanism
– For Prints with Maximum Efficiency
– For Lucrative Short-Run Printing
– Flexible Choice of Controller Technology
– Integration Into Hybrid Workflows
– S.E.A.D.X 2,400 x 3,600 equivalent dpi x 8bit
– Simitri V Toner Technology
– Image Density Control Technology
– Up to 450g/m2 Paper Weight
– Air-blow Fusing Separation
– Envelope Printing
– Support Embossed Paper
When the 2012 Dream in Benhil came true in 2015, DOT Digital Printing Solution was present in Pekalongan.
How did Felix Haryanto Budiono, as the owner of the digital printshop DOT Printing Solution start his business and continue to grow until today? Here’s the coverage.
Felix started his business from a dream, when he was at the Benhil 24-hour printing center in Jakarta.
Center, to be precise when he made his thesis in 2012.
“When I was working on my thesis in college around 2012, I printed my thesis book at Bendungan Hilir. And at that time I dreamed of starting my own business, namely a digital printing business, “said Felix to the editorial staff.
during 2012 to 2014,
When the 2012 Dream in Benhil came true in 2015, DOT Digital Printing Solution was present in Pekalongan
“Konica Minolta’s print results are better compared to competitors,”
Felix Hariyanto Budiono / Owner DOT Printing Solution, Pekalongan:
Felix continues to find out and conduct surveys to several print shops about investing and how to start a printing business.
“Then in 2015 after making up my mind and getting a loan from my parents and uncle. I ventured to start a digital printing business, “explained Felix.
Felix Hariyanto Budi/Owner DOT Digital Printing Solution :
“Sebelum memutuskan pilih Konica Minolta, kami melakukan survey di beberapa printshop di Semarang dan sekitarnya.”
Before starting his own business at the DOT Printing Solution print shop, Felix worked for his parents in a paper shop.
“Previously, I helped parents in a paper shop,” said Felix, when asked about his business before joining DOT Printing Solution.
Felix and his wife often print some of their printing needs in several digital print shops in Semarang and its surroundings, from there Felix knows the advantages and disadvantages of a printer. Felix often invented Konica Minolta printers. Since then Felix became acquainted with Konica Minolta – Perdana Jatiputra and was invited to various exhibitions, seminars and visited Konica Minolta’s show room.
“We conducted a survey of some of these digital prints and we decided to take Konica Minolta because the print results are better than those of competitors,” he explained. Now DOT Printing has two Konica Minolta C1085 & C 6085 units since 2015. Felix continues to promote that the quality of his printer is better. Since then customers have continued to grow, as have employees to serve their customers.
“We are satisfied with Perdana Jatiputra’s service and after-sales to date, hopefully in the future the service will be better, integrated, please Felix. **
Printpack Indonesia Vol.XIV/No.0`/Jan-Februari 2021
Greater Vibrance, Endless, Freedom..
Experience the World’s Most Revolutionary Digital Press.
Superb Colour reproduction with high performance – New world of colour reproduction with enhanced performance. The wide colour gamut of AccurioPress C83hc High Chroma Toner expands new printing business opportunities.
Superb colour reproduction
• Only one electro-photo system that reproduces colours close to sRGB that is never been reproduced with ordinary CMYK systems.
• By the selectable print mode, both of colours close to sRGB and colours closer to CMYK can be obtained with one system.
• Automated colour and registration adjustments enhances production time that directly hit to the proﬁt by new optional Intelligent Quality Optimiser IQ-501.
• Real time colour and registration correction functions of IQ-501 promises to maintain the highest quality of print products.
• High productivity (81ppm/A4), high capacity paper handling and high spec ﬁnishing options for high volume printing
• Wide paper weight compatibility up to 350gsm.
• Excellent versatility with class leading banner printing, envelope printing and texture paper printing capabilities
– Power of colour reproduction
– Automated adjustments to maintain the highest quality
– Excellent versatility
– High productivity
AccurioPress 6136/6120 A3 Monochrome Production Machine
AccurioPRESS the new standard for Digital Colour Printing. As a graphics professional, your client looks to you to get their vision to market.
Bold – Vivid Color – Precision quality
Great Colour Consistency & Stability, Outstanding Quality, Brilliance that Surpasses Offset Printing.
Konica Minolta specialists are there to help your business every step of the way!
We’ve set the standard in colour. Now we’re redefining media capability
At the heart of the AccurioPress C2070/C2060 is versatility — with a range of media options that expand the print products you can offer your clients.
Powerful finishing options that power your business
The AccurioPress C2070/C2060 has a robust variety of finishing capabilities to meet your needs
Konica Minolta’s internal image controller was developed in-house for powerful, affordable colour management.
• Job Centro functionality lets you manage the queue, edit pages, job tickets and much more
• Colour Centro technology lets you edit colour with visible adjustments on screen. You’ll have all the colour tools you need, including calibration, tone curve adjustment, an expandable library of spot colours and more
• Fiery and Creo image controller options give graphic professionals advanced colour management and production benefits. Both deliver improved colour performance and upgraded functions, including hot folders, advanced colour profiling, spot colour libraries and integration into third-party systems
Rapidly process jobs with an easy-to-use interface, new high-speed dual scanning, great printing quality and robust finishing options.
As ell as our global environment
Our exclusive Simitri HDE toner formulation uses plant-based biomass material to reduce environmental impact. Our presses use recycled PC/ABS resins and bioplastics in many of the machine panels, providing a highly resilient material
Starting from a clean sheet, Konica Minolta has designed the bizhub PRESS C1070/C1060 to meet new generation digital challenges.
Especially engineered for print professionals, these machines offer outstanding colour reproduction, registration and stability along with excellent overall print quality. They can be configured for a wide range of tasks, with a comprehensive range of modular in-line finishing options. The bizhub PRESS C1070/C1060 is a complete new design using proven reliable technology and industry insight and experience.
Increase your profitability with maximum productivity.
Dedicated to the needs of print professionals.
The bizhub PRESS C1070/C1060 are newly designed to maintain high-level productivity in the toughest workflow environments.
• Highly reliable, flexible and productive with fast print speeds in colour and monochrome of 71 impressions per minute (C1070) and 61 impressions per minute (C1060).
• Featuring proven, advanced Konica Minolta precision print technology in hardware and versatile software, the bizhub PRESS C1070/C1060 delivers outstanding quality.
• Proprietary Konica Minolta developments like Simitri HDE and S.E.A.D. IV satisfy even the most discerning customers’ quality expectations.
• With impressive media flexibility, the bizhub PRESS C1070/C1060 meets virtually any print job request, including paper formats from A5 to SRA3 (max 330 x 480 mm) and weights ranging from 62 to 300 gsm.
• Advanced finishing facilities provide essential impact to boost customers’ business opportunities. With an extensive range of finishing options including booklet trimming and perfect binding, the finishing capabilities of the bizhub PRESS C1070/C1060 are truly comprehensive.
Helping printers to meet their environmental commitments.
With all-round capabilities, the bizhub PRESS C1070/ C1060 boasts a number of features that reduce the impact on the environment.
• Konica Minolta promotes sustainable development and integrates environmental and social perspectives into its business strategies.
• As part of its zero-waste manufacturing concept, Konica Minolta strives to minimise the ecological impact of its products with efficient environmental activities throughout all stages of the product lifecycle.