Konica Minolta AccurioPress C14000 Becomes a New Mainstay in Crisis Times – New Normal 2021
Ermawan Budianto Owner Paperku
PAPERKU Surabaya started to installed two units of Konica Minolta Accurio Press C14000 again at the end of 2020.
According to the founder and owner of Paperku, Ermawan Budianto, the Konica Minolta Accurio Press C14000 digital printing machine is a digital printing machine that has the latest technology – up to date, both print quality and technology.
One of the advantages is especially the fast transfer between jobs, so it does not require a long delay when changing jobs. In addition, the image quality is extraordinary up to 2,400 x 3600 dpi, capable of auto duplex printing with paper thicknesses up to 450gsm and supports embose paper.
“This machine is needed for high production, because of its ability to print up to 140 print perminute with a print capacity of up to 2,500,000 sheets per month,” said Ermawan. With this sophistication of technology, it will make it easier for us to serve a variety of jobs with a variety of customers who continue to increase
Although during the pandemic, job orders were printed in digital print “Konica Minolta AccurioPress KM C14000 Becomes a New Mainstay in a Crisis – New Normal 2021,” My paper continues to increase significantly, its counterparts continue to increase from day to day, so there’s no doubt that KM C14000 will give meaning business life in this time of the pandemic.
The Konica Minolta AccurioPress C14000 became a new mainstay during this crisis period until the new normal era.**
Taken from Printpack Magazine March-April 2021 Issues
Printpack Indonesia Vol.XIV/No.02/Maret-April 2021
GUNDALING PRINT CIBINONG Install AccurioPress C14000
Ready to Serve in 5 Branch Offices ..
Gundaling Print Cibinong has installed Konica Minolta AccurioPress C14000 at the end of 2020.
The Covid19 pandemic crisis has paralyzed businesses on all fronts, including printing. MSMEs are among the affected, but MSMEs are also growing rapidly in times of crisis thanks to government support.
The Covid19 crisis has actually become a blessing for Gundaling Print, Mr. Agustinus Arapen Ginting, the owner, chose to remain consistent in his one-stop printing service business.
Gundaling Print serves various needs of MSMEs which are actually busy and have increased significantly during the crisis, such as culinary prints, labels and packaging for MSMEs, so that Gundaling is often referred to as the printing of MSME partners spread across 5 Gundaling Print branch points such as Cibinong, Gunung Batu and Bogor.
The presence of the Konica Minolta Accurio Press C14000 is an answer to an ever-increasing need. “KM C14000 is able to answer our needs, in addition to being easy to operate, it can also print diverse and increasing customer needs,”.
“So why KM C14000 ..? We are comfortable with Konica Minolta and Perdana Jatiputra,” Agustinus A. Ginting Owner Gundaling
Taken from Print pack Magazine April-March 2021 Issues
Dear Readers, The Covid19 pandemic has separated us for almost a year, from March 2020 to January 2020 we were separated by the CORONA virus and spaced by health pro-protocols.
Now, the New Normal Era has opened, business must also run and develop, we must sell, so that the business continues.
Many new products and strategies are pending to deliver, because we are more focused on health, now is the time for us to move back! Education Never End, Education For All, Eduprint Will Start on March 202.
To the editorial team, many of our partners complain when Covid19 will end, when will we be back, discussing and sharing about new technology, creative sales strategies and so on.
Now is the time for us to move. Thanks to that government
has opened the economic faucet, so that the business world can get excited again, business slowly starts to run, orders are starting to move up and communication starts smoothly, both online and offline – face to face.
Even though the Covid19 figure is still above one million and has not decreased, we are still optimistic that the presence of the Covid19 virus will become commonplace in new habits, by maintaining distance, wearing masks and washing hands with soap, as the government appeal.
GOOD NEWS, that EDUPRINT 2021 will be held starting March 2021 for Jabotabek + _ West Java on smester 1/2021. Starting from Banten, Jakarta, Bogor + Depok, Bekasi and Cirebon and Bandung. Still around the strategy of print and packaging production as well as selling – marketing online.
There are additional participants from the MSME community, because now MSMEs are the mainstay and priority of the government to advance and develop during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Printpack Indonesia Vol.XIV/No.01/Jan-Februari 2021
“Konica Minolta’s print results are better compared to competitors.”
When the 2012 Dream in Benhil came true in 2015, DOT Digital Printing Solution was present in Pekalongan.
How did Felix Haryanto Budiono, as the owner of the digital printshop DOT Printing Solution start his business and continue to grow until today? Here’s the coverage.
Felix started his business from a dream, when he was at the Benhil 24-hour printing center in Jakarta.
Center, to be precise when he made his thesis in 2012.
“When I was working on my thesis in college around 2012, I printed my thesis book at Bendungan Hilir. And at that time I dreamed of starting my own business, namely a digital printing business, “said Felix to the editorial staff.
during 2012 to 2014,
When the 2012 Dream in Benhil came true in 2015, DOT Digital Printing Solution was present in Pekalongan
“Konica Minolta’s print results are better compared to competitors,”
Felix Hariyanto Budiono / Owner DOT Printing Solution, Pekalongan:
Felix continues to find out and conduct surveys to several print shops about investing and how to start a printing business.
“Then in 2015 after making up my mind and getting a loan from my parents and uncle. I ventured to start a digital printing business, “explained Felix.
Felix Hariyanto Budi/Owner DOT Digital Printing Solution : “Sebelum memutuskan pilih Konica Minolta, kami melakukan survey di beberapa printshop di Semarang dan sekitarnya.”
Before starting his own business at the DOT Printing Solution print shop, Felix worked for his parents in a paper shop.
“Previously, I helped parents in a paper shop,” said Felix, when asked about his business before joining DOT Printing Solution.
Felix and his wife often print some of their printing needs in several digital print shops in Semarang and its surroundings, from there Felix knows the advantages and disadvantages of a printer. Felix often invented Konica Minolta printers. Since then Felix became acquainted with Konica Minolta – Perdana Jatiputra and was invited to various exhibitions, seminars and visited Konica Minolta’s show room.
“We conducted a survey of some of these digital prints and we decided to take Konica Minolta because the print results are better than those of competitors,” he explained. Now DOT Printing has two Konica Minolta C1085 & C 6085 units since 2015. Felix continues to promote that the quality of his printer is better. Since then customers have continued to grow, as have employees to serve their customers.
“We are satisfied with Perdana Jatiputra’s service and after-sales to date, hopefully in the future the service will be better, integrated, please Felix. **
Printpack Indonesia Vol.XIV/No.0`/Jan-Februari 2021
Greater Vibrance, Endless, Freedom..
Experience the World’s Most Revolutionary Digital Press.
Superb Colour reproduction with high performance – New world of colour reproduction with enhanced performance. The wide colour gamut of AccurioPress C83hc High Chroma Toner expands new printing business opportunities.
Superb colour reproduction
• Only one electro-photo system that reproduces colours close to sRGB that is never been reproduced with ordinary CMYK systems.
• By the selectable print mode, both of colours close to sRGB and colours closer to CMYK can be obtained with one system.
• Automated colour and registration adjustments enhances production time that directly hit to the proﬁt by new optional Intelligent Quality Optimiser IQ-501.
• Real time colour and registration correction functions of IQ-501 promises to maintain the highest quality of print products.
• High productivity (81ppm/A4), high capacity paper handling and high spec ﬁnishing options for high volume printing
• Wide paper weight compatibility up to 350gsm.
• Excellent versatility with class leading banner printing, envelope printing and texture paper printing capabilities
– Power of colour reproduction – Applications – Automated adjustments to maintain the highest quality – Excellent versatility – High productivity – Usability
– Specifically designed for business units looking for a simple yet powerful solution to manage business information, KOMI Doc offers great features :
– Eliminate paper and organize all your documents in a central place
– Search and instantly retrieve any document right from your computer, tablet or smartphone
– Automate your processes, review and approve your documents faster thanks to our advanced workflow engine
– Create in a few clicks an online, private and secure portal to enhance customer relationships by providing a complete 24/7 access to business documents
– File any Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents or Outlook emails, right from the ribbon of your Microsoft Office application
– Back up your files all in one place, and keep them synchronized across all of your computers and devices (smartphone, tablet).
– Scan and electronically file all your business paper documents in a structured and logical way, right from your KONICA MINOLTA multifunction printer’s control panel.
– Automate the distribution of all your business documents such as invoices, order forms, delivery note, pay slip…right from your software application.
RETRIEVE INSTANTLY ANY DOCUMENTS
KOMI Doc enables you to retrieve documents instantaneously according to highly relevant search modes that are fast and easy to use.
Browse your Windows type folders structure to precisely locate a file.
Retrieve any documents right from your KONICA MINOLTA multifunction printer’s control panel and print them on demand.
Benefit from OCR technology and from a «Google like search box» to retrieve file on content.
EASILY ACCESS YOUR FILES FROM ANYWHERE
– Easily get to your business documents, presentations, and photos while you are on the go with the KOMI Doc Mobile App.
– View files directly on your smartphone or tablet
– Retrieve any documents within seconds through the powerful search engine
– Share pictures taken on the field with your team
– Save files to your device for offline access
– Manage your approval tasks
MANAGE SECURITY ON CONTENT
– Share documents in confidence and collaborate on content with your teammates, business partners, customers.
– Keep everyone informed, control who gets to see what and make sure your documents are always up to date.
– Control who can access file.
– Ensure data integrity of your content.
– Protect the confidentiality of your files with encryption.
– Get comprehensive reports and audit trails.
SHARE YOUR DOCUMENTS WITH OTHERS IN A FEW CLICKS
KOMI Doc lets you share easily and securely documents with your co-workers, customers or business partners regardless of file size.
Up to date Intranet
– Publish in one single location the most accurate business documents (product specs, catalogue, price lists, manuals…) and share them instantly with your mobile work force (sales, technical team, etc.)
Customer / Partner Extranet
– Easily set-up secured digital workspace and invite your business contacts to view content and to exchange feedback in one place
– Save time and money by automating the electronic delivery of whole batches of invoices to your customers
Easy file sharing
– Easily share password protected documents or folders using a link
– Reinforce security by managing expiration dates and restricted download access
COLLABORATE IN REAL TIME
The ready to deploy yet easily extensible Workflow Manager engine of KOMI Doc provides you the possibility to set-up standard and advanced document routing and approval processes.
Replace undependable email or paper based document approval process, eliminate bottlenecks and improve operational efficiency.
– Design and run electronic workflows to manage all your company approval processes (purchase request, quote, holiday request, expense note, incoming mail…)
– Inform in real time your co-workers of the tasks to be performed and keep an eye on what is really going on with a particular workflow at any moment
– Use the in-built wizard to create on the fly workflow
ACCELERATE YOUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Free yourself from paper and enhance your processes with electronic form
– Build your forms as you wish thanks to the online editor and customize them according to your activity and internal needs
– Make your created forms available to your employees (mobile or sedentary) and speed up your information collection and communication
– Store your collected data in a secure way in your KOMI Doc document management system and simplify its processing and validation
Manage the lifecycle of your documents
– Set up expiration date policies and reminders on your key documents and, simplify content governance and compliance (GDPR, PII)
– Decide which action to perform (hide or delete) and ensure that inactive and/or expired documents are either archived or properly destroyed
Perform real time report with Analytics
– Track and unify data across all your DMS platform
– Build intuitive consolidated view so you can easily conduct analysis
– Display graphical view of numbers of documents per occurrence
Speed up the validation of your documents with electronic signature
– Sign and get documents signed in a simple and secure way right from your DMS platform and from any device (PC, tablet, smartphone)
– Reduce your costs, deadlines and give your documents legal value
– Simplify your procedures: no more printing, manually signing or scanning of documents: all is 100% paper-free
STREAMLINE YOUR DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT PROCESSES WITH KOMI DOC
– Increase productivity
Simplify the management of your information. Automate your business processes to eliminate time consuming tasks and to boost your co-workers performance.
– Grow your business
Sell more to existing customers by giving your sales staff a fast and upto-date access to key information. Manage effectively your expanding customer relationships. Create partnerships with other businesses by sharing information and expertise.
– Reduce costs
Save space by eliminating filing cabinets. Reduce your copies and printing costs. Lower your man hours and administrative costs by going paperless.
Konica Minolta bizhub Remote Access
All bizhub Operations From Mobile at Your Fingertips
* Please refer to “Supported bizhub models and required options” below.
Enables Remote MFP panel operations, data entry and importing of scanned data using an iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. In addition, it is possible to use the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch’s address book when sending data from the MFP.
– Enables remote operation by displaying the MFP panel screen on the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch screen.
Panel Link Scan:
– Enables sending data scanned from the MFP to a connected iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and opening it in a different application using the Open-in function. PDF and Compact PDF can be selected as the scan file format. If the Compact PDF file format is selected, you can enable the OCR function.
– Enables data input on the MFP panel screen from the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
– It is possible to select the destination address from the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch’s address book to send images and documents scanned from the MFP.
* If there are more than 2 MFPs, please confirm the IP address of the MFP you are using in order to avoid erroneous data transmission.
Enables Remote MFP panel operations, data entry and importing of scanned data using Android devices. In addition, it is possible to use the Android device address book when sending data from the MFP.
– Enables remote operation by displaying the MFP panel screen on the Android screen.
Panel Link Scan:
– Enables saving image data scanned using the MFP to the connected Android device. It is possible to select PDF and Compact PDF as a save file format. For Compact PDF, it is possible to enable the OCR function.
– Enables data entry on the MFP panel screen from the Android device.
– It is possible to send images scanned with the MFP using the Android device’s address book.
* If there are more than 2 MFPs, please confirm the IP address of the MFP you are using in order to avoid erroneous data transmission.
For MFP administrators, settings for each bizhub can be made from distant locations. bizhub Remote Access is even very useful for maintenance and staff training.
bizhub Remote Access flexibly supports in-house wireless LAN environments, so the latest bizhub MFPs can be operated remotely from almost anywhere in the office.
REMOTE CONTROL DISPLAYS
The remote control display shows the bizhub control panel on smartphone and tablet screens. In addition, viewing the Preview screen vertically with bizhub Remote Access allows you to zoom in on preview images for better visibility.
In addition to the bizhub LCD screen keys, hardware keys can also be operated from smartphones and tablets
Security and data protection are among the most important challenges for businesses and corporate environments. The biggest risk remains uncontrolled access to company equipment as well as sensitive and confidential information. YSoft SafeQ dramatically reduces this and other risks, as all print, copy and scan operations can be tracked and user access to output devices centrally controlled and restricted.
KEY FEATURES Print security
– Administrator-controlled user access: The administrator allocates and manages user access rights to ensure that only registered users have access to the multifunctional devices.
– Secure print-job release: Different authentication options for print-job release allow printing and scanning only after the user has identified himself directly at the output device.
– Follow-me printing: Registered users can release their print jobs on demand at any networked device and do not need to specify a certain output device in advance.
Device access control
Supported authentication methods:
– Authentication by ID card: Rather than having to type in login details every time, users can conveniently log on via ID card and connected card reader (option).
– Authentication via PIN: Registered users receive their own, unique PIN to log on to the printing network.
– Authentication via username and password: With this method, users have to authenticate at the device with their own username and password, which are verified against the Active Directory
– Secure access to personal documents: Users access their print jobs by authenticating at their chosen output device via username and password, PIN, or ID card. Only after authentication can print jobs be produced, ensuring that no prints are left unattended in output trays from where they might fall into the wrong hands. The physical security is thus maximised.
– Document encryption: Via the YSoft SafeQ client, the entire document transmission can be encrypted to prevent data theft
– from the client’s workstation to the YSoft SafeQ server, and from the YSoft SafeQ server to the output device.